- webadmin on Making a Cruiser Fit a Tall Rider, the Next Chapter
- Steve o on Making a Cruiser Fit a Tall Rider, the Next Chapter
- Steve on Motorcycle Odyssey
- Lord Matt on Customer Support from 1and1.com is Hurty
- webadmin on Customer Support from 1and1.com is Hurty
- webadmin on Another Example of a WordPress Site
- Phil on I Don’t Work for a Living
- kathryn on I Don’t Work for a Living
- Phil on Mission Accomplished, Down to 180
- Billy Hollis on Mission Accomplished, Down to 180
- Lori Luza on Going Green is Fun
- Shauna on Customer Support from 1and1.com is Hurty
- Keith on Customer Support from 1and1.com is Hurty
- Phil on Powerful WordPress Include Hacks
- Talravan on Powerful WordPress Include Hacks
Posted on September 16, 2008 | No CommentsThe market correction for the over indulgence of our country is finally catching-up with us and it’s going to smack a good bit for a while. We have been living...
Posted on August 27, 2008 | No CommentsI must be a glutten for punishment. I’ve always said that most techies are closet masochists. In truth though, I love the chase, the challenge of the learning curve. It...
Posted on September 26, 2007 | 10 CommentsDo you work for a living? You know it can kill you don’t you? Maybe quitting is a good idea. Stress is a major killer in its many forms and...
Posted on July 31, 2007 | 9 CommentsThe tide is high in my mind this night as I stop to ponder the rhythms of life. Why does there exist such struggle between people? Do language, culture, beliefs...
Posted on July 26, 2007 | 8 CommentsHave you ever travelled along a path in life, come around the bend and were faced with something that looked like this canyon wall? Maybe it was a physical ailment,...
Posted on June 19, 2007 | 21 CommentsYour blog is written with a professional and creative tone. Becoming an excellent communicator takes time. No matter where you are starting from, you can improve and develop your voice....
Posted on June 15, 2007 | 6 CommentsA life well lived, which I hope mine continues to be, is like a bottle of fine wine. It really does get better with age. Yesterday, I sat down and...
Posted on April 9, 2007 | No CommentsThere is a difference between good and shoddy work. It’s a one degree difference. One definition of perfect is: "excellent or complete beyond practical or theoretical improvement." Being perfect, complete...