- webadmin on Making a Cruiser Fit a Tall Rider, the Next Chapter
- Steve o on Making a Cruiser Fit a Tall Rider, the Next Chapter
- Steve on Motorcycle Odyssey
- Lord Matt on Customer Support from 1and1.com is Hurty
- webadmin on Customer Support from 1and1.com is Hurty
- webadmin on Another Example of a WordPress Site
- Phil on I Don’t Work for a Living
- kathryn on I Don’t Work for a Living
- Phil on Mission Accomplished, Down to 180
- Billy Hollis on Mission Accomplished, Down to 180
- Lori Luza on Going Green is Fun
- Shauna on Customer Support from 1and1.com is Hurty
- Keith on Customer Support from 1and1.com is Hurty
- Phil on Powerful WordPress Include Hacks
- Talravan on Powerful WordPress Include Hacks
Posted on September 24, 2008 | 2 CommentsNot sure how I got here this quickly. Just a year ago I wrote the post A Techie Looks at 40. Now here it has come and gone I’m officially...
Posted on August 11, 2008 | 6 CommentsMaybe it’s entropy or just getting set in your ways, but as one gets older it seems on the outside that it gets harder and harder to change. In reality...
Posted on May 2, 2008 | 4 CommentsAnother update in keeping accountable with the world in my quest to lose weight. So far I’ve dropped ten lbs. from my tubbiest 202. But officially I set my starting...
Posted on February 27, 2008 | 9 CommentsI stepped on the scale yesterday morning and to my dismay, it read 199 lbs. Geeze, even for someone 6′ 2" that’s a little more tubby than I would like....
Posted on August 30, 2007 | 6 CommentsEnding day four of my 35 day no caffeine experiment. Surprisingly the headaches have been tolerable, especially with a dose of Advil. I’ve been groggy in the morning and that...
Posted on August 27, 2007 | 23 CommentsTo keep life interesting and to do some physical cleansing, I am fasting coffee (and other caffeinated drinks) from now through the end of September. And no, decaffeinated coffee is...